Auto Service and Repair Dunn Right. Dunn Fast. Dunn Affordable.
Call Dunn’s Auto Repair
Dunn’s Brake & Tire provides quality maintenance and repairs for both foreign and domestic vehicles. We employ only certified technicians and use the latest in diagnostic tools and equipment. Our team works quickly to correctly identify your auto service needs and will only make repairs with your approval. Same day service is available in most cases; simply drop your vehicle off first thing in the morning and take advantage of our free shuttle service to work, school or home. We offer affordable prices and nationwide warranties on most repairs.
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Oil Change & Lube
- Batteries, Alternators, Starters
- Air Conditioning Services • Fuel Injection Services
- Heating and Cooling Systems Service
- Shocks and Struts
- Computer Diagnostics – Ignition, Fuel & Emissions Systems
We are a member of TECH-NET Professional Auto Service, an elite performance network, and where independent service facilities share common goals of being world-class automotive service centers.
- There are no fees for “items checked” on your vehicle which do not require services
- You are not required to take your vehicle to the new car dealer in order to maintain your new car warranty
- We service all required maintenance items on your vehicle keeping your car in safe operating condition,while maintaining your warranty.
Oil Change & Lube
- Remove filter and drain oil
- Replace with new oil filter and oil
- Lubricate steering linkage and suspension parts
- Check belts, hoses, and tire pressure
- Put sticker on vehicle for next oil change
- Evaluate running condition of vehicle
- Remove and replace spark plugs and plug wires when needed
- Check ignition and adjust timing as needed
- Check fuel filter and air filter and replace as needed
- Scope test engine
Batteries, Alternators, Starters
- Our three-in-one testing of your starting and charging system insures that your problem is accurately diagnosed to avoid further costly replacement or inconvenience.
- Our testing indicates the current condition of your battery and the likelihood of battery failure at various temperature levels.
Air Conditioning Services
- A/C leak test
- Compressors, accumulators, evaporators, orifice tubes, hoses, & belts
- Component performance evaluation
- Check belts, hoses and pressurized connections
- Test in-car temperature at outlets
- Test and determine A/C system condition
- Estimate repairs or needed services
- Complete A/C repairs for both 134A & R-12
Fuel Injection Services
Fuel Injector cleaning service is needed on all injectors at some point. Most injectors don’t fail they just become obstructed. While an injector is operating fuel is delivered through a very small orifice. These small passages can become obstructed from deposits in the gasoline and external factors found during normal engine operation. Replacement costs of fuel injectors can run as high as $180 each. With our 3 phase cleaning service you can restore your fuel injectors to like new condition for a fraction of the cost of a new injector.
Heating and Cooling Systems Service
- Check entire heating system to prevent overheating
- Replace thermostat, water pump or belts and hoses as needed
- Test engine coolant to determine your current level of protection
- Pressure test system to check for leaks, both internal and external
- Inspect belts and hoses for swelling, cracking or hardening from age or engine compartment temperatures and replace as needed
- Inspect radiator, replace or repair as needed
- Complete engine repair and replacement
- Installed by certified technicians
- 24,000 mile or 24 month warranty
Shocks and Struts
- Free Inspection
- Vehicle Road Test
- Monroe & Gabriel Parts
- Performance Tuned Shocks and Struts
Computer Diagnostics – Ignition, Fuel & Emissions Systems
- Use the latest diagnostic equipment available
- Systematically evaluate each system component
- Eliminates guessing about your vehicle’s problems